Tornier Shoulder Outcomes Study to Examine Safety and Functional Outcomes in Shoulder Arthroplasty and Fracture Patients
The Tornier Shoulder Outcomes Study is designed to collect safety and efficacy data on designated commercially available Tornier Shoulder repair products. In addition, this study will provide performance data for use in education, marketing materials, peer-reviewed publications and support research and development of future products.
- Shoulder Arthroplasty and Fracture Repair
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- 18 years or older - Willing and able to comply with the requirements of the study protocol - Considered for treatment with one or more Tornier shoulder arthroplasty or fracture devices included in this study
- Patients who are not able to comply with the study procedures based on the judgment of the assessor will be excluded (e.g. cannot comprehend study questions, inability to keep scheduled assessment times)
- Study Type
- Observational [Patient Registry]
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
- Tornier, Inc.