A Safety Study of SGN-LIV1A in Breast Cancer Patients
This study will examine the safety and tolerability of SGN-LIV1A (ladiratuzumab vedotin) in patients with metastatic breast cancer. SGN-LIV1A will be given alone or in combination with trastuzumab.
- Breast Cancer
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Pathologically confirmed diagnosis of breast cancer with radiographic evidence of incurable, unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic disease (LA/MBC)
- One of the following:
- Part A) Triple-negative disease (ER/PR/HER2-negative) and received at least 2 prior cytotoxic regimens in the incurable, unresectable, LA/MBC setting; or ER-positive and/or PR-positive/HER2-negative disease and received at least 2 prior cytotoxic regimens in the incurable, unresectable, LA/MBC setting and are no longer a candidate for hormonal therapy (not enrolling new patients);
- Part B) Combination Arm: HER2-positive disease and received at least 2 prior cytotoxic regimens in the incurable, unresectable, LA/MBC setting (not enrolling new patients);
- Part C) Triple-negative disease and received 2-4 prior non-hormonally-directed therapies in the MBC setting (not enrolling new patients);
- Part D) Triple-negative disease and received 1 prior non-hormonally-directed or cytotoxic therapy in the MBC setting; or
- Part E) HR+(ER-positive and/or PR-positive)/HER2-negative disease who are chemotherapy-eligible and not considered a candidate for further hormonal therapy. Must have received no more than 1 prior non-hormonally-directed or cytotoxic therapy in the LA/MBC setting.
- Parts A, B, C, and D: Newly obtained tumor tissue biopsy and archived tumor tissue, if available, must be collected for central pathology determination of LIV-1 expression
- Part E: Archival baseline tumor sample is required; a fresh biopsy sample may be submitted in place of an archival sample if medically feasible.
- Measurable disease
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status 0 or 1
- Combination Arm: adequate heart function
- Pre-existing neuropathy Grade 2 or higher
- Parts A, B, C, and D: Cerebral/meningeal disease that is related to the underlying malignancy and has not been definitively treated. Part E: Known or suspected cerebral/meningeal metastasis that has not been definitively treated.
- Prior treatment with SGN-LIV1A or prior treatment with an MMAE-containing therapy
- Combination Arm: hypersensitivity to trastuzumab
- Phase 1
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Parallel Assignment
- Primary Purpose
- None (Open Label)
SGN-LIV1A Dose Escalation
SGN-LIV1A + Trastuzumab
|SGN-LIV1A will be given at the recommended dose (at or below the monotherapy MTD determined in the SGN-LIV1A dose escalation arm).||
- NCT ID
- Seattle Genetics, Inc.
Study ContactSeattle Genetics Trial Information Support