A Study Evaluating Tolerability and Efficacy of Navitoclax in Combination With Ruxolitinib in Subjects With Myelofibrosis
This is a Phase 2, single-arm, open-label, multicenter study evaluating efficacy, safety and tolerability of navitoclax added to ruxolitinib in participants with myelofibrosis.
- Myelofibrosis (MF)
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Participants with documented diagnosis of primary Myelofibrosis, post polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis or post-essential thrombocythemia myelofibrosis
- Participant must be ineligible or unwilling to undergo stem cell transplantation at time of study entry
- Participant must have received ruxolitinib therapy for at least 12 weeks and be currently on a stable dose of >= 10 mg BID of ruxolitinib for >= 8 weeks prior to the 1st dose of navitoclax, ECOG of 0,1, or 2.
- Splenic irradiation within 6 months prior to screening, or prior splenectomy.
- Leukemic transformation (> 10% blasts in peripheral blood or bone marrow biopsy).
- Participant is currently on medications that interfere with coagulation (including warfarin) or platelet function with the exception of low dose aspirin (up to 100 mg) and Low-molecular-weight heparin.
- Phase 2
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Single Group Assignment
- Primary Purpose
- None (Open Label)
Navitoclax + ruxolitinib
|Navitoclax once daily (QD) at various doses added to current stable dose of ruxolitinib twice daily (BID).||
- NCT ID
Study ContactABBVIE CALL CENTER