A Study Evaluating Tolerability and Efficacy of Navitoclax Alone or in Combination With Ruxolitinib in Participants With Myelofibrosis
This is a Phase 2 open-label, multicenter study evaluating tolerability and efficacy of navitoclax alone or when added to ruxolitinib in participants with myelofibrosis.
- Myelofibrosis (MF)
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Participants with documented diagnosis of intermediate or high-risk primary Myelofibrosis, post polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis or post-essential thrombocythemia myelofibrosis
- Participant must be ineligible or unwilling to undergo stem cell transplantation at time of study entry
- ECOG of 0,1, or 2.
- Participant must have either received prior treatment with ruxolitinib OR another JAK-2 inhibitor therapy OR must not have received any prior treatment with JAK-2 inhibitor.
- Participant has splenomegaly as defined in the protocol.
- Participant must meet the laboratory parameters (adequate bone marrow, renal and hepatic function) as defined in the protocol.
- Splenic irradiation within 6 months prior to screening, or prior splenectomy.
- Leukemic transformation (> 10% blasts in peripheral blood or bone marrow biopsy).
- Participant is currently on medications that interfere with coagulation (including warfarin) or platelet function with the exception of low dose aspirin (up to 100 mg) and Low-molecular-weight heparin.
- Prior therapy with a BH3 mimetic compound.
- Participant has received strong or moderate CYP3A inhibitors within 14 days prior to the administration of the first dose of navitoclax.
- Phase 2
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Parallel Assignment
- Primary Purpose
- None (Open Label)
Navitoclax + ruxolitinib
|Participants will be administered navitoclax once daily (QD) at various doses and a dose greater than or equal to 10 mg of ruxolitinib twice daily (BID).||
|Participants will be administered various doses of navitoclax once daily (QD)||
Study ContactABBVIE CALL CENTER