A Long-term Study to Evaluate Safety and Maintenance of Treatment Effect of LY3074828 in Participants With Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis (OASIS-3)
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the long-term safety and maintenance of efficacy of mirikizumab in participants with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis.
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Participant must have completed the last visit of an eligible study period of originating study.
- Participant must be willing to follow the birth control measures during and after study treatment if woman of childbearing potential.
- Participant must not have an unstable or uncontrolled illness, including but not limited to a cerebro-cardiovascular, respiratory, hepatic, renal, gastrointestinal, endocrine, hematologic, or neurologic disease or abnormal lab results, that the study investigator thinks makes it unsafe or inappropriate for the participant to participate in this study.
- Participant must not have stopped taking mirikizumab during a previous study if the study investigator does not think the participant should resume taking mirikizumab.
- Phase 3
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Single Group Assignment
- Primary Purpose
- None (Open Label)
- Masking Description
- Initially double-blind (until original, pivotal studies AMAK [NCT03482011] and AMAJ [NCT03535194] are locked and unblinded), then open-label.
Mirikizumab Dose 1
|Mirikizumab administered subcutaneously (SC).||
Mirikizumab Dose 2
|Mirikizumab administered SC.||
- Eli Lilly and Company
Study ContactThere may be multiple sites in this clinical trial. 1-877-CTLILLY (1-877-285-4559) or