A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of ABBV-951 in Subjects With Parkinson's Disease (PD)
The purpose of this study is to assess the safety and tolerability of ABBV-951 in subjects with Parkinson's disease (PD).
- Parkinson's Disease (PD)
- Eligible Ages
- Over 30 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Subjects with diagnosis of idiopathic Parkinson's Disease (PD) that is levodopa -responsive
- Subjects must be judged by the investigator to be inadequately controlled by current therapy, have recognizable/identifiable "Off" and "On" states (motor fluctuations), and have a minimum of 2.5 hours of "Off" time per day
- Subject is cognitively impaired and is not able to safely and effectively manage the drug delivery system and the diaries and is not able to adhere to the study.
- Subject is considered by the investigator to be an unsuitable candidate to receive ABBV-951 for any reason.
- Phase 3
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Single Group Assignment
- Primary Purpose
- None (Open Label)
|Participants will receive ABBV-951 by continuous subcutaneous infusion (CSCI) for 52 weeks.||
- NCT ID
Study ContactABBVIE CALL CENTER