Imaging Study to Investigate the Safety and Diagnostic Performance of rhPSMA 7.3 (18F) in Newly Diagnosed Prostate Cancer (LIGHTHOUSE)
A prospective, Phase 3, multi center, single-arm, imaging study investigating the safety and diagnostic performance of Radio-hybrid Prostate Specific Membrane Antigen (rhPSMA) 7.3 (18F) Positron Emission Tomography (PET) ligand in men with newly diagnosed prostate cancer.
- Prostate Cancer
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Patient is male and aged >18 years old. 2. Histologically confirmed adenocarcinoma of the prostate. 3. Patients electing to undergo Radical Prostatectomy (RP) with Pelvic lymph node dissection (PLND).
- Patients who are planned to have an x-ray contrast agent or other PET radiotracer <24 hours prior to the PET scan. 2. Patients currently receiving, or with a prior history of, Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT).
- Phase 3
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Single Group Assignment
- Intervention Model Description
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging study
- Primary Purpose
- None (Open Label)
|Single intravenous administration of rhPSMA-7.3 (18F) for PET Scan||
- Blue Earth Diagnostics
Study ContactJingke Yang, MD
+1 978 313 3834